- Ascalon is and was always my favourite Territory in GW 1 (Pre-Searing) and GW 2
- In my opinion the Grove is the most terrible Capital if you want to find something fast. It’ssurely one of the most beautiful ones but all those intermediate floor are always confuse me
- i really wish that updated hearts and Dynamic Events on all maps will be the next big thing in GW 2
- I can’t help myself whenever an female Quaggan or a Child NPC of any race is coming to me with an plea of help connected with a Dynamic Event i immediately stopp doing my dailies, or whatever else i do, and help.
- I prefer time consuming dungeon runs, where every enemy is slain (if possible), over speed runs.
- i like to find Lore reference in GW 2 more than everything else.
- I wasn’t able to find a group to discover a dungeon after the run where i could search for Lore objects and refrence yet.
- I still hope that Dougal Keane’s black Ebon Rapier will be one of the new Legendaries and that is has no effect at all, except a blade so black that it looks like it is cut out of reality itself.
- i like my weapon skins plain, elegant and as non magical as possible. i guess that saves me a lot of gold
- i can say that i met more great people in the game than jerks. Good and lovable people that i speak not as much with as i should.
Yet another GW2 commission. I’m really happy with how this turned out c: May update later on depending on if the owner wants anything else changed beyond this.
Still have a GW 1 Mini-pet (white) and the Birthday of my characters are imminet. Would like if it comes into loving hands instead of going to waste in my inventory. so if anybody needs a mini for the HoM feel free to ask.
guess it’s a small giveaway thingie *shrugs*
Found old screens from My old GW 2 main in the
Dragon’s Kralkatorrik’ Lair.
We really should have known before
Geife’s parents. They had many kids, twelve to be exact. I used this as a springboard to actually create their looks. I enjoy the idea of the father having no ears, so the children having long ears would be a surprise.
They live south of Rata Sum, in an unpopular section of the Maguuma Jungle. They only sent a few of their Progeny up to Rata Sum for education, most were content to stay at home and help with their research of the flora.
there are certain things that just should be town cloths :’D
- Grandfather nightshirts
- colorful Scarfs
- Lionheart muscle shirts/tank tops
- sleepover blankets
- ringed socks
- Grandmothers bloomers